There have been more revelations about migrant sex attacks today
More young girls and women have revealed the horrifying sexual harassment they have been subjected to at the hands of refugees after being encouraged to come forward by the furore surrounding the mass rapes in Cologne.
Officials in Austria are investigating claims that young asylum seekers were allowed to spend months sexually assaulting girls at their school because teachers did not want to report them to police.
The revelations come amid growing anger over an apparent cover-up of migrant sex crimes led by politically correct authorities who wanted to avert a backlash against new arrivals.
Last night it emerged that organisers of a welcome party for refugees in the Cologne area hushed up horrific sexual abuse committed against female guests.
The revelations emerged in light of the horrific Cologne rapes
The latest attacks happened at a school in Salzburg
Less than two months later, on New Year’s Eve, more than a thousand migrant men went on the rampage in the city’s cathedral square, raping and robbing young women out celebrating.
The latest allegations relate to three youngsters from Afghanistan, aged 14, 15 and 16, and a 16-year-old Syrian boy who are said to have carried out a twisted campaign of sexual abuse and bullying against three schoolgirls.
The four refugees were placed at the school in Salzburg several months ago, but their alleged crimes only came to light after one boy assaulted a girl so badly that she needed medical treatment.
Anti-migrant protests have been rising in Germany
Angela Merkel has faced fierce criticism of her open door migration policy
He allegedly smashed her head against a locker so hard that officers were called and the headmistress was prompted to make an official complaint. The day before the boy had reportedly slammed the same girl’s head into a desk.
According to the Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung teachers at the school had previously dismissed the abuse as “a few slaps in the corridor and a few obscene comments” which had been swiftly dealt with.
But the girls claim they were repeatedly threatened with physical violence, were verbally abused and were repeatedly groped by the boys, who have all since been suspended.
Police said the allegations date back to last November. They said that the three boys from Afghanistan had asylum applications pending whilst the fourth, from Syria, had already had his accepted.
The fallout from the Cologne attacks continued to hit Germany today, with officials in another city revealing they had to cancel a planned carnival because of fears of a Cologne-style attack on visitors.
Organisers of the Rose Monday carnival parade, in Rheinberg near Dortmund, said the event was being axed "for security reasons" linked to the horrific events on New Year's Eve.
A refugee camp housing several hundred people, many of whom are North African, has been established just outside the city.
Earlier this week it emerged that police are investigating the theory that many of the Cologne attackers may have been Moroccan criminals who entered Germany illegally posing as Syrian refugees.
Prosecutors are offering a 10,000 euro reward for any information about the perpetrators as Angela Merkel looks to toughen her stance amid devastating criticism of her open door immigration policy.